Love Food Nourish Life, Spring 2014
A wholesome series to integrate healthy food and expand your repertoire of delicious dishes and delight your every day dining.
Master the essentials of nutritonally balanced eating and learn fresh, new recipes for macrobiotic meals that will develop your health and vitality. Learn about food choices and cooking styles, and recieve guidance on integrating your tasty and healthy eating style.
Four exciting, packed classes, each including a full three course meal and teaching fresh, new recipes.
Everyone is welcome.
- Breakfast Spread
Establish a healthy breakfast and your day is sure to flow. Explore a variety of breakfast dishes and enjoy a full three course spread!
- Pure Lunchbox
Wholesome and portable lunch dishes to delight your palate and remain healthy on the go. Experience the impact on your digestion and energy levels.
- Quick Dinners
Glean recipes for delicious and healthy dinners quickly and discover tips and ideas for creating balanced menus in a hurry.
- Healthy Treats & Snacks
Eat well, feel good and sustain stable blood sugar levels. Menu includes a great selection of savoury snacks and our favourite sugar free treats.
Each Class Includes:
- Welcome drinks
- Themed teaching
- Hands on cooking
- Full three course lunch comprising over six dishes
- All ingredients are honestly healthy and they are vegan, organic, natural and sugar free
4 Wednesdays mornings; 26th February, 5th March, 12th March, 19th March 2014.
10am – 1pm
£280 for the course, drop in rate is £75 per class, subject to availability.
Venue and Booking
- The course takes place at the Wholefood Harmony Kitchen, affiliated to Violet Hill Studios, and near Golders Green, North West London.
- To book and make payment online, please ‘Add to Cart’ using the button on the right of the screen, or please contact us if you would like to pay by alternative means.
- Joining confirmation including venue details will be emailed to you upon receipt of booking, and you will be asked to indicate if you have any food allergies or dietary requirements.
- Places are limited.
- Bookings may not be refunded.
Please do contact Anna with any questions or for further details.
Read what our students are saying here.