Healthy New Year 2014
Begin the year by nourishing yourself with fresh and delicious natural cuisine.
Learn to create dishes that delight your appetite and expand your health. Discover how to integrate pure foods into busy schedules and make a healthy start on enjoying feeding your vitality this year.
Master the essentials of nutrionally balanced eating and learn fresh, new recipes for macrobiotic meals that will develop your health and vitality. Learn about food choices and cooking styles, and recieve guidance on fostering your tasty and healthy eating style.
Learn fresh, new recipes at each class. Everyone is welcome.
- Pure Food Wisdom
Discover food to fuel health for modern living. Investigate the ingredients for personal nourishment and look at integrating natural foods in your eating style.
- Wholegrain Truths
Focus on the complete qualities of wholegrains to cleanse your blood, sustain your energy, balance your body and expand your mental clarity and experience an abundance of grain dishes.
- Plant Power
Harness the power of plant proteins. Learn how to use a diversity of pulses cooked in an array of delicious hearty styles. Find out about the profound health benefits and inside tips for creating beautiful bean dishes with ease.
- Vegetable Garden
Marvel at the many ways with vegetables. Experience an array of vegetables using a variety of cooking styles to create balanced meals which cleanse and detoxify your body.
Each Class Includes:
- Welcome drinks
- Themed teaching
- Hands on cooking
- Full three course lunch comprising over six dishes
- All ingredients are honestly healthy and they are vegan, organic, natural and sugar free
4 Wednesdays mornings; 22nd January, 29th January, 5th February, 12th February.
10am – 1pm
£280 for the course, drop in rate is £75 per class, subject to availability.
Venue and Booking
- The course takes place at the Wholefood Harmony Kitchen, affiliated to Violet Hill Studios, and near Golders Green, North West London.
- To book and make payment online, please ‘Add to Cart’ using the button on the right of the screen, or please contact us if you would like to pay by alternative means.
- Joining confirmation including venue details will be emailed to you upon receipt of booking, and you will be asked to indicate if you have any food allergies or dietary requirements.
- Places are limited.
- Bookings may not be refunded.
Please do contact Anna with any questions or for further details.
Read what our students are saying here.