New Autumn 2015 Dates!
Experience cooking and dining to develop and fuel your energy and health.
A wholesome series to integrate healthy food and expand your repertoire of delicious dishes to delight your every day dining. Master the essentials of nutritionally balanced eating and learn fresh, new recipes for plant meals that will develop your health and vitality. Learn about food choices and cooking styles, and receive guidance on integrating your tasty and healthy eating style.
Each packed class includes vital natural food wisdom, a full three course meal and a repertoire of at least six essential new recipes.
Everyone is welcome.
- Detox Dining
Delight in cleansing cuisine and liver detoxing diets to refresh your system. Find out about key ingredients and dishes to dissolve fat.
- Quick Suppers
Explore healthy meals that can be prepared quickly and fast dishes that nourish and vitalise. Pick up tricks for tasty and speedy supper creations.
- Digestion Friendly
Explore the magic of meals you can create and digest with ease and get to know the toolkit for digestion friendly cuisine.
- Brunch Club
Create and enjoy dishes that can be enjoyed for breakfast, brunch and snack times.
- Family Favourites
Rejoice in our winning recipes that young and older just love.
Each Class Includes:
- Welcome drinks
- Themed teaching
- Hands on cooking
- Full three course lunch comprising over six different dishes!
- All ingredients are honestly healthy and they are vegan, organic, natural and sugar free
5 Tuesday mornings; 22nd September, 29th September, 6th October, 13th October & 20th October 2015.
9.30am – 12.30pm
£350 for the course, drop in rate is £75 per class, subject to availability.
Venue and Booking
- The course takes place at the Wholefood Harmony Kitchen, affiliated to Violet Hill Studios, and near Golders Green, North West London.
- To book and make payment online, please ‘Add to Cart’ using the button on the right of the screen, or please contact us if you would like to pay by alternative means.
- Joining confirmation including venue details will be emailed to you upon receipt of booking, and you will be asked to indicate if you have any food allergies or dietary requirements.
- Places are limited.
- Bookings may not be refunded.