Love Food Nourish Life, Autumn 2014
New Autumn 2014 Dates!
Experience cooking and dining to develop and fuel your energy and health.
Prepare and enjoy wholesome, plant based menus to delight and benefit your body. Learn how to create delicious dishes and balanced meals using honestly healthy ingredients. Plus hear about macrobiotics, an eastern medical wisdom, and find out how to apply the connections between food, mood and physical health for greater wellbeing.
Each packed class includes vital natural food wisdom, a full three course meal and a repertoire of six essential new recipes.
Everyone is welcome.
Delight in cleansing cuisine and liver detoxing diets to refresh your system. Find out about key ingredients and dishes to dissolve fat.
Explore healthy dishes for energy and tasty delights to combat any lethargy. Experience our toolkit to get the most energy from your food.
Explore the magic of meals you can create and digest with ease and get to know the tricks of digestion friendly cuisine.
- Heart Health
Learn and enjoy dishes that help the heart functioning, blood pressure and blood vessels.
Find out about and experience food for a healthy radiance and clear skin.
Each Class Includes:
- Welcome drinks
- Themed teaching
- Hands on cooking
- Full three course lunch comprising over six different dishes!
- All ingredients are honestly healthy and they are vegan, organic, natural and sugar free
5 Wednesday mornings; 24th September, 1st October, 8th October, 15th October & 22nd October 2014.
10am – 1pm
£350 for the course, drop in rate is £75 per class, subject to availability.
Venue and Booking
- The course takes place at the Wholefood Harmony Kitchen, affiliated to Violet Hill Studios, and near Golders Green, North West London.
- To book and make payment online, please ‘Add to Cart’ using the button on the right of the screen, or please contact us if you would like to pay by alternative means.
- Joining confirmation including venue details will be emailed to you upon receipt of booking, and you will be asked to indicate if you have any food allergies or dietary requirements.
- Places are limited.
- Bookings may not be refunded.
Please do contact Anna with any questions or for further details.
Read what our students are saying here.