Love Food Nourish Life, Summer 2013
Experience cooking and dining to develop and fuel your energy and health.
Learn how to apply the wisdom of the five elements to nourish your whole body.
Prepare and enjoy a fresh repertoire of wholesome, plant based menus to delight and benefit your body. Learn how to create delicious dishes and balanced meals using honestly healthy ingredients.
Hear about macrobiotics and the five elements and how the qualities of Water, Wood, Fire, Earth and Metal define life and even the food we enjoy. Investigate this eastern medical wisdom and connect food and cooking with mood, body organs and greater wellbeing.
The course will:
- inspire your wisdom around wholefoods and health,
- teach fresh recipes which you will create and enjoy, and
- feature a delicious, fresh 3 course meal of over 6 different dishes at each class.
Explore how the water element generates deep energy and calm in the body and discover healthy dishes to expand energy and tasty delights to combat any lethargy. Look at foods to support the kidneys and bladder and help care for your core strength.
Discover the connections of the wood element and experience flavours and cooking styles to uphold the tree qualities of expression, movement and more. Delight in cleansing cuisine and liver friendly diets to refresh your system.
Look at ways to nourish the Fire element in your food and learn and enjoy dishes that help the heart functioning, blood pressure and blood vessels.
Investigate earth ingredients and their effect upon the spleen, stomach and pancreas. Discover how to apply the earth element in your own cooking to assist your blood sugar levels, appetite control and any cravings.
The qualities of the Metal element bestow clarity and structure in life. Explore how this relates to the lungs and large intestine and learn about meals you can create and digest with ease.
Explore the interplay of the five elements upon your body, and create delicious dishes to generate balance and positive health.
Each Class Includes:
- Welcome drinks
- Themed teaching
- Hands on cooking
- Full three course lunch
- All ingredients are honestly healthy and they are vegan, organic, natural and sugar free
6 Wednesdays from June 12th to July 17th 2013
10am – 1pm
Venue and Booking
- The course takes place at the Wholefood Harmony Kitchen, affiliated to Violet Hill Studios, and near Golders Green, North West London.
- To book and make payment online, please ‘Add to Cart’ using the button on the right of the screen, or please contact us if you would like to pay by alternative means.
- Joining confirmation including venue details will be emailed to you upon receipt of booking, and you will be asked to indicate if you have any food allergies or dietary requirements.
- Limited places available.
- Bookings may not be refunded.
Please do contact Anna with any questions or for further details.