A recipe from our lovely Plant Proteins Masterclass earlier this week.
Protein from red lentils feature in the delicate starter. The recipe is so easy to recreate and creates a most delicious, winning dish.
50g coconut cream
Half cup red lentils
Pinch sea salt
- Rinse the lentils thoroughly. Slice the onion and cut the carrot into small chunks.
- Put the onion, carrots and lentils in a pan and add water to more than cover.
- Bring to the boil and then simmer for 25 minutes.
- Add the coconut and continue cooking for 10 minutes.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Blend to a smooth consistency.