Natural Kitchen presents seasonal cookery workshops bursting with fresh, natural ingredients to feed your health.
Learn a full spread of delicious vegan dishes at each class, ideal to entertain family and friends. All recipes abound with organic, plant produce and integrate the macrobiotic principles of nourishing health and vitality into modern living.
Also hear about eastern medical wisdom, and find out how to apply the connections between food, mood and physical health for greater wellbeing.
Each workshop features:
All organic, vegan ingredients
Quick, effective recipes you can recreate with ease
Teaching, hands on cooking, hand outs and recipe sheets
Everyone is welcome.
Saturday 28 January 2017
Saturday 18 March 2017
Saturday 20 May 2017
£75 per workshop.
Venue and Booking Details
- The workshops takes place at the Wholefood Harmony Kitchen, affiliated to Violet Hill Studios, and near Golders Green, North West London.
- To book and make payment online, please ‘Add to Cart’ using the button on the right of the screen, or please contact us if you would like to pay by alternative means..
- Joining confirmation including venue details will be emailed to you upon receipt of booking, and you will be asked to indicate if you have any food allergies or dietary requirements.
- Limited places available.
- Bookings may not be refunded
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Anna on 07957 313 187.
Milanka Brooks, Actor